Empirical is always looking for qualified professionals that want to be challenged and help our customers achieve results. If you strive to provide exceptional service and exceed customer expectations, we invite you to submit your qualifications. Empirical provides exciting opportunities at every level within each capability area.
If you are looking for a career path that is challenging, offers many opportunities for growth and advancement, and you do not want to just be a number in a large firm, join the Empirical Team! We are always looking for experts in financial management, accounting, analytics, business intelligence, information technology, and program management. If you do not see a current job opening that aligns with your skills, you can still submit your resume to be considered for future opportunities.CURRENT JOB LISTINGS
We understand that each employee’s career path may be different and have instituted a flexible and adaptable Career Development Program that is tailored to meet the career goals of each individual. We offer an environment that is challenging, interesting, and rewarding, with learning and advancement opportunities.
A Supportive and Diverse Culture
Our corporate culture is designed to cultivate leadership and diversity and encourages the highest achievements at all levels of our organization. Employees are the key to our business growth and success. We reward employees for continuing advancement, demonstrated accomplishments, and innovative achievements.
Advantages of working at Empirical
- Small business environment with exceptional advancement opportunities
- Diversity of assignments and customers
- Flexible and adaptable Career Development Program
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Access to leadership and one-on-one interactions
- Focus on ongoing education and certifications
Empirical is committed to retaining talented and dedicated employees and values the unique set of skills and talents that each individual brings to our organization.
We know that a competitive salary is only one component for a positive employment experience. Empirical recognizes that overall job satisfaction is achieved through financial compensation, a healthy working environment, and advancement opportunities.
Empirical’s competitive benefits package provides our employees with a wide variety of coverages and benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Bonus Program for outstanding achievements, accomplishments, and performance towards the company’s goals and objectives, as well as obtaining certifications
- Additional compensation opportunities, including employee referrals and business development bonuses
- Paid time off – 10 paid holidays and vacation / personal / sick day PTO
- Competitive benefits, including health, dental, and vision
- Life and disability Insurance
- Matching 401k Retirement Plan
- Reimbursement for certification exams and CPE, other education opportunities, and professional association membership dues